Meghha Flowers Pvt Ltd. has been in this business since 2009. Over a period of time, it has become one of the well known Indian importers, exporters, wholesalers/distributors, supplier & traders of high quality Fresh Flowers, Wedding Flower Bouquet and Foliages. We are importing our flowers from Holland, Ethiopia, Thailand, Colombia, Kenya and Taiwan. Our extensive experience of sourcing from different countries implies our trusted and reliable relationships with growers who work in tandem with us to deliver fresh flowers throughout the year. Most of our products are directly sourced from Holland and are delivered in temperature controlled vans to our clients on a regular basis.
Ownership & Capital
Year of Establishment
Private Limited Firm
Team & Staff
Total Number of Employees
Primary Competitive Advantages
Quality measures/testing Facilities
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
Day to Day Care of Cut Flowers
Tips for Wholesaler
- Check the name, quantity, quality, price and water supply (if any) the products.
- Make sure that the temperature is constant during storage and transport. The ideal temperature is around 5 degree C.
- Keep the storage time as short as possible.
- Always apply the 'First in, First out' principle.
- Pack the products carefully to prevent damage during transport or by frost.
- Prevent contact with ethylene gas (exhaust fumes, fruit).
- If possible, avoid extra handling.
- When dispatched dry in a box, flowers should be carefully fastened and flower buds should be protected to prevent damage.
- In extreme cold cover the trolley with clingfilm, but make sure there a sufficient flow of air.
- For outgoing goods, check the number, quality, packaging and amount of water (no mare than 5 cm).
- Always transport in water.
- Transport the products at a temperature of 2-5 degree C.
- Keep the transport time as short as possible.
- Do not transport flowers together with vegetables and fruit.
- If this is unavoidable, make sure that there is adequoate ventilation to dispose of ethylene fumes.
- Orchids and Anthurium must be transproted at a temperature of at least 15 degree C.
EXPLANATION OF THE SYMBOLS
This shows The availability of a product by quarter i.e. jan, march.
Red = easily available
Pink = Moderately available
White = unavailable /rarely available
6351 = VBN product code. This code is used for identifying and ordering flowers, pot plants and garden plants at the auctions/ by traders at the aution.
186, 1st Floor, Opp. Corporation Bank, Chattarpur Main Road, Near DLF Farms, Satbadi New Delhi Delhi India +918045478580